YWCT’s PING series are FRP factory-made cooling towers. This heavy-duty series suits various industrial applications, especially where conditions are harsh. PING towers are made of hand-laid FRP, pultruded FRP, and stainless steel. Design is based on counterflow configuration, gearbox transmission system, and motor located outside the air stream. This unique combination ensures the product’s maximum performance and long life.
Our PING towers are shipped to the job site in two or three modules to be assembled on site. The tower can be provided with either PVC film or polypropylene fill for high-temperature inlet water.
- Increased basin capacity
- Polypropylene fill for high-temperature inlet water
- Low-noise fans
- Vinyl Ester resin
- Cooling tower designed to shape
- Designed-to-fit concrete basin
- Hand rails and ladders
- Basinless Unit Construction
- FRP factory-made counterflow cooling towers
- Heavy-duty FRP structure
- Designed for highest thermal efficiency
- Minimal footprint